VCSEL & EEL - Explore our laser competence
Leading technology by OSRAM Opto Semiconductors
With more than 50 years of experience in the laser business, we offer innovative laser diodes for different applications with a broad portfolio of infrared, blue and green lasers. Read further to discover our technology.
Strongest LiDAR portfolio on the market with VCSELs & EELs
Technology leader in the VCSEL area offering leading performance in 3D sensing applications
Technology leader with diversified VCSEL portfolio
VIXAR® offers a diversified portfolio of VCSELS – three power levels from low to high power as well as different package options to meet different application requirements. Check out! Have a look at the full portfolio and download the product portfolio guide to get direct linkage to the respective datasheets.Download
The VIXAR® Technology Tool Box holds the full broadband of leading VCSEL technologies – discover the current technological advances in VCSEL design and performance for next generation 3D sensing applications.
Additionally, you should not miss the Tech Talk covering the VIXAR® Technology Tool Box topics.
The VIXAR® evaluation modules were developed to assist VCSEL development for indirect Time of Flight (iToF) applications.
- Can be driven for high speed pulsed operation with high optical pulses up to 80 W of peak power
- Can be used to evaluate VIXAR’s high power VCSEL products over a wide range of testing conditions
- Available mounted on an evaluation board for quick setup and measurement of VIXAR’s high power die with a simplified high-speed GaN FET circuit
- SMA connectors allow quick connections for pulse triggers and FET voltage measurements
- The module has shown to deliver 80W of peak optical power with 110 A of forward current
Interested? Then you should not miss the Laser Tech Talk “Simplifying Time of Flight applications - the evaluation modules by OSRAM and VIXAR” on March, 8th at 10am PST.
Key player in the field of visible InGaN lasers
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors serves a board portfolio for laser illumination:
- High temperature range and great optical output power of blue and green InGaN lasers
- High power performance with blue multi-mode laser diodes
Near-to-eye Projection for smart glasses
The light behind your augmented reality experience
High Power Laser Bars for Industrial Applications
Laser Tech Talks on demand
Register to our Laser Tech Talks on demand here and listen to the latest trends and innovations in laser technology. Benefit from their profound knowledge.
The sessions are available on demand and focus on our laser competence. Learn more about 3D sensing, ToF-technology and LiDAR applications.Register now!