SCRIPTUS - outstanding design, outstanding light
LED design luminaire for professional office lighting
13.01.2017 | Products
At a glance:
- New office family of linear surface mounted and suspended luminaires
- High quality lighting technology with new MLA optic
- Glare reduction UGR < 19
- High efficiency with up to 140 lm/W
- Maximum flexibility with various lenghts and lumen packages
- Available with tunable white and human centric light functionality
- LIGHTIFY Pro ready
Modern, progressive design, together with top efficiency and quality of light: SCRIPTUS is the new LED design luminaire for professional office lighting.
Designed by the well-known Berlin design studio Aisslinger, the office luminaire shows a clear, modern form and is available with different lenghts and diverse lumen packages.
The multi-step optical system MLA (Multi-Lens-Array) is part of the luminaire’s design and ensures at the same time optimum glare reduction und high visual comfort. With an UGR < 19, SCRIPTUS is meeting all requirements for the lighting of visual display units.
SCRIPTUS ist equipped with DALI ECGs as a standard, but is also available with integrated daylight and motion sensors as well as there are LIGHTIFY Pro versions for wireless control via app. Besides the light colors with 3000 K and 4000 K there will be a version with tunable white for biologically effective light in offices.